12.11.2007

my place

Hello once again. Well, it's officially been a full week in jerusalem. Yikes, only 11 more weeks left. I feel as the time is flying way too fast. I love this place and can't imagine saying goodbye to it in just 11 weeks. OK, i wont think of that icky thought... let's just see where i'm at now. I'll post a few pics of my 'hood. So join me as i walk up the street, to my door, past the garden, to the elevator (stairs i prefer)...
there's my door, on the right. and my little postbox on the wall.
outdoor elevator you can see just behind mini garden.
i love the stairs with nature coming at me... And this is the view from my room -but i have to hop up onto my dresser and pop my head through the open skylight in my lofted ceiling -totally not a problem to do for a view like this! :)